CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Stuff

I am trying to get some stock up for the store and working really hard. I got a lot done this week and I am really proud of the recent creations.


I love working on play food. It is so much fun and I love using bright colors. My kids love the play food. I love it because it is made with 100% cotton yarn and if they decide to throw food at each other it doesn't end up breaking anything or hurting them. I made the hat for my soon to be niece.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!
    Thanks for stopping in and vising me during the Blog Bash. Good luck with your entry! I'm now following your blog.

    Have a great weekend.
    xoxox SusieQTpies
    http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete